This hearty, healthy recipe is so simple, delicious, and pairs well with so many things! Definitely one of my favorite fall go-to recipes.
What you'll need:
- 1 lb. cubed butternut squash
- 1 lb. shredded brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place butternut squash cubes and shredded brussels sprouts on baking tray.
- Coat evenly with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes, until fork tender and browned.
- Store leftovers (if ya have any ;) in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Makes a great addition to breakfast the next morning!